Monday 28 February 2011

Hard Copy CD Idea!

I have decided to create a hard copy to give me an edge because I not only have the images, but I have an actual CD that looks very professional.

I've measured out the dimensions 12cm x 12cm for the front page and the lyrics booklet, and 13.8cm x 12cm for the back page.

I will print it out on card to make sure it is sturdy and thick enough so that the ink won't show through from the other side because it's double sided!

After a few complications with printer ink, I replaced the cartridges and using my Laser Printer at home have created some stunning images that I am very proud of!

I've included a bar code, and the copy write information, as well as the productions company and the logo so that it will appear as a professional and REAL CD.

Dont worry... I'll take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment