Thursday 17 February 2011

Ancillary Task Plan Over Half Term

I plan to photograph my model, Robyn Gravestock over half term!
I will use Robyn as a model because she was the main character in my Music Video, and it is fitting to see her face on the front of my CD and Magazine Advert!

I have thought up some ideas for the photo shoot, and will photograph her at my house in Stocking Pelham where the Music Video was shot. I will take modeling type images, things that would be expected in a fashion magazine, focusing on a saddened face, as she stares into the lens... empty.
I have chosen this expression because the video features a break up between her and her boyfriend, although there is hope at the end, when he arrives on his Motorbike... my fairytale ending! Using a straight/saddened face appears more professional and when do you ever see cheesy grins on the front of a CD holding a sad piece of music... exactly NEVER!

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment