Friday 8 October 2010

Playback

After our Media lesson today, we have found that the best quality recording is 'I don't believe you' the 'final' recording. This is because the Piano and Voice ratio is perfect, whilst in the other recordings, the Piano is too loud, and blocks Lara's voice out.

We have no yet decided to use this recording, as we plan to annotate the song lyrics and come up with some ideas, for the music video, because it is quite repetitive, for instance:

"When you say you don't need me anymore
So don't pretend to
Not love me at all
I don't mind it,
I still don't mind at all"

This chorus is repeated many times, and due to its repetitiveness it could cause a lack of ideas, for the music video plot.
We have each printed out a copy of the lyrics, and will annotate them individually, and on our next lesson, we will put our ideas together and make an informed decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment