Monday 1 November 2010

First Lot Of Filming Complete

I have completed my filming through half term and have focused on the sad times of relationships, (post break up) as my male actors unfortunately had to cancel. This was still a very productive week of filming, as I was able to capture different aspects of relationship's. I plan to film the happy times of relationships to capture the good times as well, adding contrast. I plan to do this within the next two weeks as at present i am concentrating on my current footage and editing it.

I will make the footage all black and white as it appears more professional in black and white due to the camera's lack of high tech equipment, that professional Music Video artists own. I will also cut out the bits that I am not happy with, and the bits that went wrong so I can show the rest of my group my ideas and we can therefore swap these ideas and inspirations and combine them.

No comments:

Post a Comment